- FPC has been firmly established in many products since the 1970s
- The potential for innovation in the motor cars is far from exhausted
- FNM researches and develops independently of existing business – today and in the future
We initiate processes
that improve your products
Our FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit) or FPCplus has a very broad process portfolio as an "enabler" of many complex products. Chemical tin-plating of copper structures, crimping of contacts, laser soldering, encapsulation of components or the assembly of entire groups are just a few examples of the processes that we use for our products today.
An overview of the FNM processes:
- FPC – Our solid foundation
- FPCplus – Intelligent connection technologies
- FPCplusmechatronics – including mechatronic solutions
In order to assure our long-term technological leadership, we carry out continuously further development of these processes and technologies. In parallel with this, we invest heavily in the research and development of new materials and processes.
We will be glad to keep you up-to-date on our current technology roadmap.